Bandera FFA Lamb & Goat Fall Classic
Click here for the flyer
Kerr County Stock Show
The Kerr 4-H requires all county show participants to write Thank you cards and Christmas cards (to be mailed out Dec 2022) to each of their buyers and those that did Add-On money to their project.
Procedure for this process:
- Buyers list for each exhibitor will not be available until late February. This allows all add-ons to be completed and lists distributed to the 4-H and FFA organizations. If you have someone doing add-ons, please let them know. January 27th is the deadline.
- Once the buyer lists are available you will pick them up at your monthly club meeting.
- A Thank you card and Christmas Card (for Dec. 2022) will be required for each buyer and add-on to your project. Please have the thank you cards separate from the Christmas cards. All cards must be addressed with complete buyer address, return address, and stamps.
- Thank you cards and Christmas cards must be turned into our office before checks will be handed out.
- Once checks are ready, we will notify exhibitors by email for pickup.
- The Christmas cards will be held in our office and will be mailed from our office in December 2022
Visit the Major Stock Shows page for a guide and links to stock show pages.
For information on prospects shows across the state of Texas visit Facebook “Texas Prospect Show Info Page”
Texas 4-H Youth Livestock
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Texas 4-H Youth Livestock and Agriculture website. We are confident you will find more resources gathered here than ever before. In the coming months it will be rapidly populating the website with one pagers and educational videos.
All youth showing livestock in Texas must complete the Quality Counts test. Here is a one-page document with registration instructions.
Sheep & Goat Resources