This will be a virtual program hosted in person at the Hill Country Youth Event Center in Kerrville where the participants will have a chance to interact with the speakers.
Topics will include:
- Tips for ranching/farming financial management
- weather related challenges for horticulture plants in 2023
- plant disease basics: why is my plant sick?
- how weeds adapt to our control efforts
- why plant phenology matters in rangeland habitat management
- management to promote rangeland soil health
- predator management: is it worth it?
- considerations when harvesting game for taxidermy
- dealing with desert termites & fall armyworms in pastures
The fee for the class will be $10.00/person and lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by March 31st to 830-257-6568 so that we can have an accurate head count for lunch. 2 CEU’s will be provided.
Click here for the flyer